QS plan - entree vs combo meal

teller80

DIS Veteran
Do most locations offer a combo meal? How do I know? I'm looking at AllEars, and for instance at Les Halles it seems all I would get would be the sandwich (Jambon Beurre - ham and cheese, dijon mustard butter on a demi baguette $7.50). Is that right?

Is there a list somewhere that lists the value of quick service meals based on the new plan? thanks!

Basically, you just have to look at the menu - if an entree is paired with a side (e.g., burger and fries), then that combo is available for your CS credit. Otherwise, it's just the entree.

Most places that sell "theme park standard" food offer the combos, it's the places that might not be your traditional "counter service restaurant" (bakeries, kiosks, certain specialty foods) that are more likely to not have combo meals.

You get everything that is listed in the description of the entree. At Les Halles the Jambon Beurre does not include any side. As an example of an entree with a side, at the Liberty Inn in the American Adventure the All American Burger comes with a choice of apple slices or french fries so you could choose of of the two sides.

The only way to determine the value you will get for the QS credit is to continue looking at the menus on allears or on the Disney site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter