• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Quality Inn Airport hotel in Buffalo?

CJ

DIS Veteran
I managed to get a $44.99 rate per night at the Quality Inn Airport hotel in Buffalo. Has anyone stayed there, and is parking free for the week we are away if we use the shuttle???

but when I saw that internet rate of $44.99, I called to see about parking. The manager was quite adamant that parking was NOT included with that price and the park & fly rate was $99.00p/n leaving your car up to 2 weeks.
Let me know if that is the park&fly price.....

MaMudduck, you're right. I cancelled my ressie after reading your response, $99 to park and fly. Bummer!

On another thread someone posted about the Homewood Suites- there Park& fly is $95.00 but it looks about better- 2 rooms & breakfast...
When you go to the "Park & Fly" pages in Buffalo, it only list three...(only 1 other not listed above)
I read somewhere else that just parking at the airport in around $28.00 a week or something.
I've still got to look into that, I might be cheaper hotel (without pkge) & parking at termial?

I just went into the Buffalo airport website to see about parking. They are two lots -- one is $9.50/per or $48/week and the other is $38/week.

so I guess it is cheaper to stay at a hotel the night before...I need to leave my car 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter