Quality Inn Plaza and Quality Inn international dr

PRINCESS Ariel34

God is Peace,Love and Happiness. Without God,you w
Hello
Can someone please tell me about these two hotels:confused: I made ressies at the Quality Inn INternational drive hotel for July and since this is our first time staying there I really want to know what I am getting myself into. I love the location from looking at the map it seems to be in the middle of international drive and surrounded by many resorts and restaurants. Can you tell me if this hotel is clean. Right now I am swaying towards the Quality Inn Plaza because, from the website it looks a whole lot better than the international drive quality inn. Please all replies are appreciated and needed in a hurry so i can make resssies for our trip This JULY:D Thank YOu

We stayed at the QIP in March this year, the location is brillant opposite the Pointe Orlando mall and Wonder works
There is a Pizza hut next door and Sizzlers,trolley stop right outside

The hotel itself is a little*basic* shall we say, bed are clean so are the rooms but it is tired and could do with a refurbishment, it's a basic, cheap base.

The photo they show of the pool is actually the one at QII, so be warned!

I didn't go into the QII,it looks huge, but it is at the busier end of I Drive, surrounded by supermarkets and restaurants, it was quieter at the QIP, but as we were there during spring break it was overrun with cheerleaders

As a cheap place to crash at the end of the day, they're good, but not if you like a bit of luxury

hope this hasn't confused you too much, if you need any more specific info Pm me I've still got all the shuttle times and brochures

Have a good time

We stayed at the QIP in October last year. I agree with what Bovril says - it's a no thrills hotel, but is clean and comfortable. The room we had had a fridge and microwave. The location is ideal. You can use the IRide trolley bus to get up and down I Drive and to Seaworld. We did try the hotel buffet breakfast one morning and didn't think much to it. You are better to go to Sizzler or the Ponderosa (a short walk away). There is a small gift shop and a store selling snacks and drinks etc.

Size wise, I would say the the QIP is the larger of the two hotels.

I've never stayed at the QII, but know people who have been and said it is nice. As it is near the Sandlake Road junction I Drive does get a bit busier there.

Hello

I've stayed at both and the Plaza is slightly better. The QII is nice stayed there twice but its a hassel to pull out of and if you are in a front room you will be woken up around 5am due to Mcdonalds having their bins emptied.

Both are clean have in rrom safes and good security but I would favour the QIP

We stayed at the QII last October and found it absolutely fine. If we hadn't decided on on-site this time around we would have had no hesitation on going back.

As said before they are basic hotels but our room was clean, reasonably spacious with 2 double beds, a fridge, safe, coffee machine and hairdryer in the room. It also had a table and chairs. It has two pools and we faced the quiet pool and had no trouble with noise at all. The restuarant wasn't very good but you have so much choice around you that that's really not a problem.

Its not luxury but to be honest in Orlando you are out and about so much that you barely see your hotel. For a base and somewhere clean to sleep I would definately recommend this hotel, as I said I would have no problem going back to it myself.

Annmarie

Hi Annmarie

We are going to the QII for the first time next April. Do the rooms have a private balcony or is it a public walkway (I can't tell from the photo)? Do you have any hints or tips for this hotel?

Thanks!

The rooms at the QIP have an outside walkway, I would assume the QII is the same.

Hi Sandie,

It is a public walkway. No private balconies.

Annmarie

One more question ...

Did you get a rollaway bed in your room? The brochure says the room can sleep five. I know my sons would prefer not to share a double bed!

Thanks.

Hi Sandie,

Sorry I can't really help with your question re a rollaway bed as our two daughters were young enough to share a double bed. I would say there was enough room for a rollaway but it would make it that little bit more cramped unless maybe they have slightly bigger rooms they put people who require a rollaway in.

Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter