Queen for a Day

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
Did you guys hear about the new promotion?

One lucky family gets to sleep in the castle each evening for all of next year!

Would you actually sleep, or spend the night looking out the window making wishes watching third shift clean the park?

I heard something about this on local news. I kept missing the important bits though. How is a family chosen?

I don't know what I'd do! I'd like to think I'd savour every moment, but I'd probably just fall asleep. :rolleyes:

You get to spend the night in the castle and you would fall asleep? I doubt that! LOL

I would want to keep escaping to run around the park after hours.. knowing I couldn't.... but really would want to!!! :banana:

Kathy

LOL! That's an idea. It'd be kinda neat to have a nosey around the park with everyone gone. But then, it could be kinda creepy too; being in the park alone, I mean.

Ok, because the title of this thread is on the gay/lesbian board, this is NOT what I thought it'd be about by any stretch of the imagination.

LOLOLOL! I have to confess that when I first saw the title, I didn't realize what this thread was going to be about either!

One of my favorite shirts seen at Gay Day was "God Save the Queen." I LOVED it. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter