Question about ADR's and staying offsite

In The Zone

Earning My Ears
Here's my situation. We have 4 adults and 3 kids going to WDW the 2nd week of August. We are renting a house offsite. My questions are this.

1. Am I allowed to make ADRs although I'm staying offsite?

and

2. Can I do this online or do I have to call the ADRs in?

We want to do Chef Mickey's for breakfast one day and do Ohanas for dinner on another day.

This will be my treat to my wife, daughter, son in law, and 3 granddaughters. I'm pretty sure I will have to pre pay for these as well. Is that correct?

You can still make adrs even though you are offsite.

It starts at 180 days from your first day, you are not allowed the +10 though, that is a perk for onsite guest.

Have fun, hope you get your picks.

Thanks for the quick response. Can I do it online if I'm not booking a Disney package or staying at a Disney resort?

Not sure about that. I would assume so. There is a spot to link your resort ressie number, but if you don't add it, it still should work.

Doesn't hurt to try. If not call, I am sure the CMs will help you.

Yes, you can make ADRs online or by phone. Staying offsite, you can do it 180 days out from each day you want a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter