Question about bed configuration in Hotel Cheyenne

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
:Pinkbounc Im finally going back to Disneyland Paris and this time I wont be solo. My sister has just told me that she wants to bring my niece to Disney in 2021. Her husband is not a Disney person so it will be her, niece who will be 6, our mum, Nana and me :)

Obviously as the Disney addict, I've been tasked with planning. We wont be booking until 2020 , but right now my sister just wants an idea of price so she can start saving.

We will need a room for 4 people but when I looked at Hotel Cheyenne I saw rooms with 1 double bed and 1 pull out bed that supposedly sleeps 4. So whats that about? How big is the pull out bed? My sister and niece will share 1 bed - adult and 6 year old child and then me and Nana will share the other bed - 2 adults.

So what would you do? Would you go for the 2 double bed room in Hotel Cheyenne which may be more expensive or would you go for the 1 double bed and 1 pull out bed ?

We have a year to figure all this out, but I'm just trying to get as much info as possible for them, so that sister can justify the cost of the Disneyland to her non Disney husband!!

For an adult and a child it's fine, but I personally think the beds are too small for 2 adults. Unless you love each other very much ;-)
I've slept on the pull out bed and I found it fine quality.

I would go for 2 regular beds.

For an adult and a child it's fine, but I personally think the beds are too small for 2 adults. Unless you love each other very much ;-)
I've slept on the pull out bed and I found it fine quality.

I would go for 2 regular beds.

Thanks, Ive never had to think about bed configuration at Disney before, lol.

We just stayed in this room last week. I originally booked the 2 double bed room because I had the same concern about the pull out bed and how it could accommodate 2 people. But then I found pictures of it somewhere and the couch turns into one twin bed and then there's a trundle that pulls out from under it. So you end up with one double bed and 2 twin beds in the room. My husband and I found the size of the double bed to be fine, but the mattress was about as soft as a sheet of plywood, fyi.

Anyway, it seems like this might be a good set up for your group. Your sister and niece could take the double and then you and your mom would each get a twin.

We just stayed in this room last week. I originally booked the 2 double bed room because I had the same concern about the pull out bed and how it could accommodate 2 people. But then I found pictures of it somewhere and the couch turns into one twin bed and then there's a trundle that pulls out from under it. So you end up with one double bed and 2 twin beds in the room. My husband and I found the size of the double bed to be fine, but the mattress was about as soft as a sheet of plywood, fyi.

Anyway, it seems like this might be a good set up for your group. Your sister and niece could take the double and then you and your mom would each get a twin.

brilliant, thanks, ok, so I guess I need to go hunt for the photos you found. The Disney website is so unhelpful, just showing the sofa.

oh I just thought of another question. Was the sofa bed, two twin beds made up as beds when you checked in or did housekeeping come by and set it up in the evening, and once set up, was it left like that for the length of your stay?

brilliant, thanks, ok, so I guess I need to go hunt for the photos you found. The Disney website is so unhelpful, just showing the sofa.

oh I just thought of another question. Was the sofa bed, two twin beds made up as beds when you checked in or did housekeeping come by and set it up in the evening, and once set up, was it left like that for the length of your stay?

We had the trundle bed room for four nights in August. When we checked in, it was made up as a sofa. We pulled out the bed ourselves for sleeping on the first night. Housekeeping left the bed pulled out for the rest of our stay.

On a similar(ish) note, we are staying at Cheyenne Mon-Fri in November. We have a two year old daughter who is on the way to sleeping on a bed, but still rolls around a lot, so we would probably like to be safer with a travel cot.

Wondered if anybody had ever requested one at DLP before, is it an issue, do they have them? Thanks for any advice!

We had the trundle bed room for four nights in August. When we checked in, it was made up as a sofa. We pulled out the bed ourselves for sleeping on the first night. Housekeeping left the bed pulled out for the rest of our stay.

This was our experience as well.

I don't know if this is the norm, but our room also had a pack n play folded up on a shelf by the door, so they are definitely available at the hotel. Maybe they leave one in every room? I don't know why else there would have been one in our room since my kids are 9 and 12.

We had a trundle bed room back in 2017 with four adults (my parents had the regular bed, my sister had the sofa portion and I had the trundle). It worked well for us. I think there were already sheets on the trundle when we pulled it out, but I can't say for sure. If not there were sheets in the room, we did not need to call for housekeeping's assistance to set it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!