Question about BWV studio

mckymama

Mouseketeer
This is our first time to BWV (can't wait!!!). We are renting points. Can someone please tell me what's in the kitchen of a studio? Thanks. :flower:

From what I remember, there is a mini fridge, sink and a wall of cabinets. And it is parallel to the vanity area of bathroom. There is a trash bin under the sink too.

Someone has probably posted pics at some point so you can see for yourself.

HTH

mckymama said:
This is our first time to BWV (can't wait!!!). We are renting points. Can someone please tell me what's in the kitchen of a studio? Thanks. :flower:

1. Mini Fridge
2. Microwave
3.coffie maker
4. Sink
5.Dishes

:drinking1

10/25 - 10/30. We rented the points, which is the only way we could afford to stay at a place like this. My kids are so excited! The only other time we stayed on property was at the All-Star Sports. It was crowded and tacky, so this will be wonderful, even if the "kitchen" isn't much. :hourglass

If you haven't already - check out the BWV photos on All Ears -

BWV Photos

After you see these, you'll be more excited than the kids, LOL!

After you've sen all the photos, be sure to check out the link (on the same page, near the top) for the "BWV Fact Sheet". It will give you a very good description of what to expect.

Best wishes -

Thanks, Carol. That link was great! I'm actually happy to see that our kitchen is limited. No stove, no cooking for me! We can just do drinks, water, milk, breakfast and a few sandwiches for lunch.

Our studios have also had toasters. The glasses were real glass but the utensils were plastic and the plates/bowls were paper. The sink is more like a bar sink.....pretty small, but it gets the job done. We love the studios. Oh yeah....it comes with a basket of coffee/tea fixings...sugar, Sweet and Lo, powdered creamer , as well as coffee and tea packets. Also dish detergent.

It's a minor point, but the coffee packet is for the first day only. They don't replenish it at DVCs as in the Disney cash resorts so if you want good coffee, bring your own and bring filters (Mr. Coffee style). The coffee in the packets is usually stale anyway. :(

Paul in CT said:
It's a minor point, but the coffee packet is for the first day only. They don't replenish it at DVCs as in the Disney cash resorts so if you want good coffee, bring your own and bring filters (Mr. Coffee style). The coffee in the packets is usually stale anyway. :(
So true!! We always bring our own coffee/filters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter