Question about entertainment/parades at UO

ghtx

DIS Veteran
Hi. I am a little unclear about the parades and nighttime entertainment at USF and IOA.

I understand that the nighttime show at USF - the cinematic spectacular whatever - has been permanently canceled. Does that mean there is no big fireworks/nighttime show at either UO park?

I will be there in two weeks - the Mon-Wed right before Thanksgiving. This is supposed to be when the Macy's holiday parade will be happening. When they have this parade, does it replace the normal parade, or is in addition to the normal parade? What time(s) is the Macy's parade?

Is there a website somewhere that has all of this info? Thanks.

No nighttime show for now. There will be the nighttime Christmas projections at Hogwart's starting on the 18th. They also have the Holiday parade and the Superstar Parade. Just different times.

The show/parade times do not appear to be listed on the UO website. Anyone know timing?

The show/parade times do not appear to be listed on the UO website. Anyone know timing?

Nothing that I can find on the website or their app (but maybe it’s just not easy to find). We’re going to be there the first day of it (Sat) so I guess we’re just winging it. TP has speculated on times for the parade (5pm), the concert (7 pm) and Grinchmas but nothing about the projection show. And none of that is official. I’m a little unclear on the Hogwarts projection show. From what’s on Uni’s website it sounded like projections are going to be like Awakenings at AK where it was just something that would go on when it was dark enough but people here have indicated there’s actually a lighting ceremony. Anyone got any more detail on that?

Totally different experience than Disney which publishes times a min of 3 weeks out for things like shows and would be marketing a new show all over the place. Uni seems to be ‘show up, we’ll do some stuff while you’re here’.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!