Question about making ADRS

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
I know you can make adr's 180 days in advance. I would like to make adr's for my entire week all at once. Can you do this if you do it online or only on the phone?

Also how many days in advance does the schedule come out for hours and parades? Is it more than 180? If not, how do you plan and make your adrs?

Also, when making adr's do I need anything? Any confirmation numbers or just the dates I am going? I will probably be booking the trip through a travel agent, so I'd like to know what I should be asking for.

Thanks!

I can chime in with my experience.

We just did our ADR's last night for our trip the last week of July.

It was my first time using the online booking system. To be able to book all your ADR's for your whole trip, you need to type in your confirmation number that they gave you when you booked your resort. You can only do ADR's past your 180 day window if you are staying on site. I didn't need anything besides my confirmation number.

Not sure how far in advance they always post the parks schedules, but I went to allears.net last night to get the EMH schedule and it was already posted, so we used that when it came to choosing which nights to get which restaurants.

Hope that helps!

I was told to try to do a mock trail to - since I've never used the online system. When (during which stage of the process) and where (on the site) did you enter your confirmation number? I didn't see any spot so when I try to do any days over 180 - I was unable to click the date.

I was told to try to do a mock trail to - since I've never used the online system. When (during which stage of the process) and where (on the site) did you enter your confirmation number? I didn't see any spot so when I try to do any days over 180 - I was unable to click the date.

:confused3
I'm bumping this back for you because I have the same question.
I'm trying to enter our confirmation number and it says it can't be found.
I was able to get the number in once last week - but not today.

Please correct me if I'm wrong -
I think you enter your confirmation number in last section under "My Disney Vacation" (in green on right)
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

adr.jpg

Would i have to put in the confirmation # for each ressie I make or would i have to enter this # just once.

:confused3
I'm bumping this back for you because I have the same question.
I'm trying to enter our confirmation number and it says it can't be found.
I was able to get the number in once last week - but not today.

Please correct me if I'm wrong -
I think you enter your confirmation number in last section under "My Disney Vacation" (in green on right)
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

I clicked over again just to try to remember where I put the info....

When you click on to a restaurant to make a reservation, there's a little paragraph that shows up above the date, etc.

This is what the paragraph says on my screen:

Resort Guests & Dining Plan

If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

Click on "Retrieve your reservation" at the end of that paragraph. It will open a few new fields where you can enter the information for your resort stay. That worked for me!

And, no, I didn't have to keep entering it for each reservation - just once at the beginning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter