Question about modifying CRT

mkb3

DIS Veteran
We have CRT booked for 8 AM. I'm being told that is too early if staying offsite (GKTW) as we would have to get to TTC by 7:15 to make the reservation. This is the last full day of our trip so that may be a bit early. I'm looking for later reservations using a reservation finder. If/when a reservation pops up would my card be charged the full amount right away or is there a buffer between booking and then cancelling my early reservation so there is no transaction?

I am assuming they charge the card and then refund the amount for the cancellation. Anyone know for sure?

Online, I would expect they would have to charge in full for the new reservation and return you. On the phone, they should be able to just modify your reservation, but the available seating may disappear while you call.

You could try modifying the time from your current reservation instead of clicking on the new on and cancelling the old. I've done it for other reservations fine, but never with a prepaid one so not sure if that'll effect it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!