Question about old Disney world ticket!

Jeff Gonnello

Earning My Ears
Hello I'm new to these forums so I'm not sure how it all works but anyways. My girlfriend and I are going to Disney at the end of the month. My aunt gave me a life long ticket from when I was little that hasn't been used It's from 2005 and has ages 3-9 on it. Was curious as to if that can be upgraded or maybe pay the difference for the age gap? For reference I'm now 21. Thank you!
If needs to be moved to theme park section please go. Ahead

Last edited:
Hello I'm new to these forums so I'm not sure how it all works but anyways. My girlfriend and I are going to Disney at the end of the month. My aunt gave me a life long ticket from when I was little that hasn't been used It's from 2005 and has ages 3-9 on it. Was curious as to if that can be upgraded or maybe pay the difference for the age gap? For reference I'm now 21. Thank you!
If needs to be moved to theme park section please go. Ahead

I think you should be able to use the ticket, however it will have to be converted to a newer style ticket at Guest Services on location. I am not sure if you would need to pay the difference on age or anything. It would probably be better to ask on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (TPAS) board as there are many ticket experts on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter