Question about one of the movie poster cards.

Beck

Earning My Ears
Well i have been buying lots of disney cards lately. I have bought a ton of the movie poster cards, yet I have never gotten #30 Beauty & The Beast.

Well I told someone from this board that I needed that card, and they told me that it is not avaliable in the packs due to some manufacture glitch. They believe it is only avaliable in the movie poster tin. I am devestated. I hate to buy the tin when I have all of them but 2 cards.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

Has anyone ever gotten this card in the pack?

Is there any way I can contact disney and find out about this?

If anyone can help I would really apprecite it. If you have the card and it didn't come in the tin, can you tell me how you got it?

Thanks!:confused:

This card is available in packs, I got one that way last week. Hmmm... now that I think about it, I may have traded for it from one of the books at the All-Stars...now I don't know!

However, did you know that 2 of the cards are only available in the tin? The two cards are the Fantasia posters that were used for the re-releases of the movie. I only bought 2 packs before I found out about those other 2 cards, my Dad however was about where you were, he only needed 5 more cards, but he went ahead and bought the tin.

Well I am glad someone got it in the pack. I was really worried for a whiel. I have now found out that for a while it wasn't avaliable in the packs..now they do make it..but I don't know how hard it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter