Question about sharing with my 4 year old

borgthe

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I want to share most meals with my 4 year old since she eats SO little food and I don't eat huge either. I'm trying to stretch our credits a bit. What I'd like to know is, at the Candlelight Processional dinner package and the Fantasmic package, can I just use 2 credits? Will they make me either use a credit or pay for my DD?

Val

Meals that are priced per person cannot be shared. Sorry.

The problem isn't sharing the meals, the restaurants aren't buffet or all you care to eat, but rather you have to pay for the meal if you want to get a Fantasmic or CP entrance voucher.

Just pay OPP for your 4 year old for their cheapest TS meals during the trip. Shouldn't be more than $5-$6. You get 1 TS/guest/night. You should have more than enough credits without paying OPP if you don't go to any signature meals or dinner shows.

Alternately go to the same restaurants but skip the package, wait in line for the CP or Fantasmic.

Just a hint--the line for the Candlelight Processional can be huge. We did it once on the package. I tried to do it a second time and ended up standing outside of the theatre. For this one, the package is the only way to be sure of a good seat. In fairness, DD is a musician and likes to sit up front where she can see the orchestra as well as hear them.

For Fantasmic, we've never had a problem getting seats (again, DD likes down front). You don't need the package on that one, but be sure to be there 45 minutes early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter