Question about Visitors

MarineFam

Remember, It all Started with a Mouse...
We will be staying at AKV next April (our first trip we will schedule as DVC members so far) and had a question about visitors. We are a family of 4 and will also be taking my in-laws with us and staying a 2 bedroom villa that sleeps 9. My question is that there is another family staying at another resort on Disney Property could they come by and visit and use the facilities being that we did have space for 3 more people in our Villa? Also, the other question was if we last minute had a couple family members come in part way through our stay is that a problem? I know these may sound like silly questions and I thankyou for taking the time to help us newbies along. Hopefully after a couple of stays I will know a bit more and after some time on here as well.:worship:

Technically people can visit but they can't use the facilities unless they are listed on your reservation.

:earsboy: Bill

So if I had more family that ended up coming down part way through the vacation just take them down and have them added would be okay?

MarineFam said:
So if I had more family that ended up coming down part way through the vacation just take them down and have them added would be okay?

Unless you're doing the dining plan, I would call and add them in advance. That way you won't have to deal with the front desk again once you get there. If you're doing the dining plan though, this won't work as you would have to pay for them to have the plan for the full length of stay.

nope no dining plan so that is what I will do then. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter