Question for Married Ladies

Which bridal ring(s) do you wear in the parks?

• Both my wedding band and engagement ring

Votes: 80 60.6%
  • Just my wedding band

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Just my engagement ring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer to not wear either

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • I wear a fake set while vacationing

Votes: 14 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xoSonya

First Disney Trip Ever May 2018!
Which marital rings do you wear in the parks? Is your vote based on security reasons, aesthetics, respect, comfort or something else?

When I'm on vacation without the kids, I wear both. However, I tend to inadvertently scratch my children with my engagement ring when I wear it, so for me, it's just a hassle to wear it and it's a safety hazard for my kids:crutches:so it's going to be just the band for me.

I voted "fake set." My husband and I got rubber rings for working out, and I find myself wearing that band more and more because it's just so comfortable.

It wasn't a bridal ring, but I had a nice gemstone ring that I wore every day at home and took it on vacation with me. It was hot and humid and my hands swelled. One day I took the ring off and put it on the dresser of the hotel. You can guess the rest. When I returned to the room after it had been cleaned, the ring was gone. The Manager and Head Housekeeper had no clue what might have happened to it and suggested I had somehow packed it away and would find it when I got home. Well of course I didn't find it. I know exactly what happened to it. It was a lesson learned. I now wear a $15 MickeyMouse watch and no other jewelry.

I can't answer the poll because my wedding ring doesn't nor didn't come with a band. My engagement ring is my wedding ring and the way it is no wedding band itself would look at all right.

But to the point I wear my wedding ring. I wouldn't want to lose it by any means but it is insured and there are very detailed notes and pictures from at least 2 appraisals plus the centered stone is laser etched with it's ID number (which would give the information for the center stone in more detail). If need be a new one could be custom made. Not that I would want to have to do that but I would have the means to do it.

My hand feels naked lol without my ring. I do know what you mean about scratching/catching. My center stone sticks out a bit. I do have to be caeful about that. Sometimes I will turn the ring so the center stone part is facing me if the situation calls for it (like putting on certain shirts, etc).

I wear both but take them off and lock them in the safe if we're going to the pool or water parks. I wear my wedding and engagement rings to work everyday so wearing them on vacation isn't a big stretch for me.

Mackenzie, your ring IS absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations! Your husband has excellent taste in jewelry. Thanks for sharing.
No problem at all :)

And I should say we both have excellent taste-we picked it out together :D. But I should say originally there was a version of the ring that had 2 round cut diamonds next to the center stone but my husband liked the princess cut (which is what the ring I have has) better so that was a decision he made without me knowing initially.

We both wanted a cushion cut for the center stone and then there are round cut for the outer sides.

**Sorry don't mean to drone on about the ring lol

I never wear my engagement ring, while on vacation or in the parks. I only wear my wedding band and I take that off when I'm home. I like both of them, I'm just not that into jewelry I guess. The only jewelry I wear all the time is earrings.

I don't wear a ring at all and neither does the spouse, so my answer was neither. Technically I do own a band that we bought after the fact, but it wasn't expensive and I haven't worn it in years. I'm not even sure where it is at the moment. I used to wear tons of rings as a teen, then developed a nickel allergy and just stopped wearing jewelry altogether after having reactions to things that weren't supposed to contain nickel.

The only time I take off my wedding band and engagement ring is to clean them, and then I put them back on immediately. The only time I don’t wear them is if I am being admitted into the hospital. My rings have become a part of my body.

The only other jewelry that I wear on a daily basis are my diamond stud earrings. Otherwise, I don’t really wear jewelry except for special occasions.

I never take my wedding or engagement ring off and it would never have occurred to me to do so when holidaying at Disney. If I went somewhere a little more known for crime on tourists then yes, I probably would leave them at home, come to think of it.

I know what you mean about your ring scratching little ones, I always turn my engagement ring round so the stone faces inwards when out with my little niece as it often catches her and its difficult to hold hands with the stone facing outwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!