Question for someone familiar with CA

KeriZ

Earning My Ears
I have a question about where to stay for two nights on our way to San Diego. Here is the background my family will be in LA this weekend and then my husband and best buddy are going to a football game in San Diego on Sunday and my daughter and I are staying in Disneyland and taking the Amtrak to somewhere???

We tried to get Priceline in San Diego for these dates and were having huge issues so we thought maybe Monday we would go to Legoland and then Tuesday we would go to the Wild Animal Park and maybe sneak in a winery.

Does anyone have suggestions for Sunday and Monday night. Like Oceanside, etc. It has to be somewhat close to the Amtrak line and I believe the Amtrak stops at Oceanside. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance.

I typed out a long response but think it will be better if you just send me a pm. I would be happy to help you.

Amtrak motorcoaches serve Laguna Beach and the Laguna Riviera is a nice, reasonable place to stay.

But what you're posting sounds pretty ambitious for two days, I think things may take a bit longer than you are imagining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter