Question for Tony-RE: Key West Sail and Snorkel

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,
I read on your website that Hubby did the sailing/snorkeling excursion through Disney, and although he enjoyed it, he said that the amount of sea life was only marginally better than what we typically see at Castaway Cay. and I was hoping for some details.

We live in FL and have always heard that snorkeling in the keys is awesome so we have booked this excursion. I'm having second thoughts if there isn't any cool sea life to see. Some folks who responded to my earlier inquiry stated that there was quite a bit of surf/current and it was hard to snorkel.

Could you give details of your experience?

If he doesn't see this, email him at atigeg@att.net
I would give him a holler, but I'm on the computer upstairs and he's on the one downstairs (work, not fun stuff), so with the washer running and making lots of noise, we might as well be in two different worlds!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter