Question --MNSSHP

chrisann

DIS Veteran
I have a question regarding this event. I know you don't need to use your pass to get in just the hard ticket. Can you still ride the rides though or do you have to wait until you use the pass. I know this seems like a silly question, but I'm just trying to clarify everything before we get there. :confused:

When we were there last year, it worked like this...

The party was scheduled to start at 7. We arrived at the park gates about 5:15/5:30, and were let in. The CM at the entry turnstile put on our wristband and we each picked up our trick-or-treating bag.

We wandered around Main Street for a while - a nice opportunity to take some pictures in the dwindling light, and were eventually told we could go to Fantasyland. I believe *only* Fantasyland was open until 7.

By the time we got down there it was probably pretty close to 6. The rides were all operating, but only those with a wristband could get on.

By 7, the whole park was open again.

I suspect that if you go to the park much earlier than 5, you would have to use a regular park ticket to enter.

HTH, Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter