question re: priority seating

joym70

Earning My Ears
I have a question. Our trip is in April and I think we are going to want to do at least one character meal. How far in advance should we get priority seating? Is it different for regular meals in WDW?
Thanks

I would ALWAYS get a PS for a character meal, even in a slower season. Keep in mind that some of them require a $10 pp credit card deposit.

Anne

90 days. Make a few at different places if you are not sure where you will be. You can always cancel as the time gets closer and you work out your plans with the park hours.

Luv4Disney said:
Last year it was 60 days in advance, now it's 90?

As far as I knew it has been 90. I have been making them 90 days in advance for a long time.

90 Days out.

I think the only character meal tha requires a deposit is Cinderella's Royal Table.

Luv4Disney said:
Last year it was 60 days in advance, now it's 90?

It changed to 90 days in 2003 if I remember correctly. So, if there are certain places you really want to eat at, I would call now. Just to be on the safe side!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter