question regarding WDW

BSchaal57

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me where I can find disney ringtones for my Droid 4 cellphone. I love Disney! I can be so down but if I hear a disney ringtone, It really lifts my spirits. Hope you don't thing my question is dumb and it is ok that I posted this!

There may well be some out there if you look around, but if it were me, I'd just use a ringtone maker like this one and create your own from your own audio files. I've used it to create several ringtones from all kinds of different sources. That way, you have complete control over what it is, how long it is, etc.

Good luck!

I got "Grim Grinning Ghosts" from the (free) Haunted Mansion Soundboard app in the Google Play store. I also chose Madame Leota for my mom's ringtone :D I love getting phone calls! the only drawback? While on the ride I kept thinking I was getting a phone call...

What's the actual name of this app? I tried searching Google Play under "Haunted Mansion", but nothing came up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter