Question - was is Whispering Canyon

Susie Dismom

Mouseketeer
I seem to recal from reading these boards 4 years ago (our last trip) that there is a Dis restaurant similar to Dicks Last Resort with playful heckling and banter from the waiters/waitresses. Is is Whispering Canyon, or do I have this all mixed up? Also, can you make PS for breakfast at Rainforest Cafe? What about that All Star Sports Cafe (is that the right name) for lunch or dinner? Is it very involved to get the bus out to that All Star sports restaurant - I don't want to waste 2 hours riding around on buses.

You're correct about the Whispering Canyon. It's in the WL and they are very playful as you put it. A lot depends on your server but if you like that type of interaction you'll love it there. The food is pretty good but it's the atmosphere that gets people coming back. As far as your other questions go we have not been to the sports cafe. RFC is our least favorite place to go at WDW so I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think they do breakfast. Hope someone else can fill in the blanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter