Question: What will characters sign at Disney World?

dparez13

Make sure U no just wat kind of vacancy UR filling
Hi all,
FTP, sorry if I don't use the correct lingo or anything else.

My question is this: What will characters sign? I'm purchasing some customized celebration pins for my trip this fall and wondering if I get a character specific button, if the character will be able to sign it?
I've heard of people having shirts, paper, pillow cases, etc signed, but they're always relatively "large" items. I realize a button is a much smaller surface area than a typical signature book, but I'm hoping the 3" pin is enough space for a character to write his 6 letter signature.

Just fyi, I'm no beginner to Disney, I just never thought of having a character sign anything other than a book. I haven't collected signatures in forever (I'm now 26 and going to Disney for my 18th time).

Woody, a a fairly large and bulky character, was able to sign my sons ears, and actually asked to do so (he also signed the book, but saw that my 6yo had Woody ears and he wanted to sign them) and had no problem doing so. the diameter of the ears are only about 3-3.5 inches are so. I do not think you will have a problem as long as you are only looking for once signature per pin.

One thing I want to say is that Baymax doesn't sign anything. I know this doesn't answer your question, but to throw that out there that there are characters (or at least one that I know) that doesn't sign anything at all.

One thing I want to say is that Baymax doesn't sign anything. I know this doesn't answer your question, but to throw that out there that there are characters (or at least one that I know) that doesn't sign anything at all.

Buzz in Tomorrowland doesn't sign either, he has a stamp.

@Tiggerlover91, I heard about that. I believe the reason for Baymax, however is the combination of not being able to see and them being sensitive to not wanting anything near him to pop him. I know that typically they invite people to remove bags, or anything else before taking pictures with characters, but for Baymax it's more like a demand than a request, or suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter