Question

DisneyFreaks

<font color="red">Don't get me started about those
Please forgive me if I'm posting this on the wrong board. I have sort of a weird question. I suffer from chronic pain in my calf and foot due to arthritis in my knee. It can become painful to walk normally and most of the time I do have a limp. I do not want to spend my time at WDW in a wheel chair and using a cane is cumbersome for me. All I really need is something to lean on. Would it be inconsiderate of me to rent a stroller to hang onto when there will be no small children in our party? I don't want to seem rude to those who do need the strollers but this would sure help. I'd just like some input on this from some of you. Thanks a bunch.

I wouldn't see a problem in doing that. They always have plenty of strollers and I don't forsee them running out. Plus it would be a great place to put all those packages you'll be buying ;)

savs

Thanks so much for your input savs. I didn't think of the package angle. That would be nice too. I'm happy to hear they don't run out of strollers the way they do with the wheel chairs. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter