Questioned Answered Thanks! - Trading QS for TS... hmmm

If for no other reason than THIS, I would be making the ADR and taking my screen shot. If you're going to eat there regardless, I'd definitely be doing it. Disney needs to be held responsible for what their EMPLOYEES tell people. I would want the restaurant to know and I would also stop by guest services afterwards (because it's highly unlikely they will let you trade up), and I'd be making a report. You have the CMs name on the chat. Like you, I don't really want to get them in trouble, but they need some more training so this doesn't happen again.
Do you really want to take the time out of your vacation to prove a point?
Maybe that works for you, but from the second I leave the house to head for the airport, I just don't care. Take my money. Whatever!

Maybe that works for you, but from the second I leave the house to head for the airport, I just don't care. Take my money. Whatever!

I would say I am in agreement, however I am not that blasé about any company taking my money. I would say taht I pick my battles. This one would not be one of them, but if it is important to the OP or anyone else, who am I to question the time. The reason I would not bother is because after having read this thread, and knowing that no matter what info is being shared by ill informed CM's, trading up is not an option, anddn I am not going to go down any road to "be right." Now if I was given that info and I had asked more than once, and I had not had dining plan experience, I probably would press the point with management.

OMG! That's a huge process. They're on vacation!!!

I was simply trying to give the OP an option. This one ADR is important to her son and she's been given incorrect information. If she had gone to WDW and to this ADR with the information given and not had money in the budget to pay for said ADR, she would have had a "huge process" to fix it anyway and vacation would not have been so magical.

As I said, for this point in particular, yes I probably would. She's going to the ADR whether they take her credits or not, so I would take the 5 min or so it would take to speak to the manager to let them know what customers are being told.

The reason Disney doesn't have to fix their training is because the consumers are not pushing back. You don't have to be one the consumers to do so, but I would choose to be one who wants to hold Disney to the high standard they should be upholding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter