Questions about our departure day, luggage, and Spirit Airlines

MelissaMonicaDrake

Mouseketeer
I'm pretty sure we'll be booking our flights through Spirit (I know the horror stories, but I've been watching prices for months and they are almost half the cost for our family of 5, even after I select seats and baggage, and one of the only few non-stop flights).

My only concern right now is departure day. Our flight would leave around 7pm. What time should we leave the resort for that flight? Also, would we be able to leave our luggage at the resort until we are ready to leave? I know Spirit is not a participating RAC airline, but I'm still hoping we will be able to leave our luggage somewhere so we can have a few hours at a park before we leave.

Not answering any of your questions here...just jumping in to say we used Spirit for the first time in December when we went to New York, and it was a wonderful experience! I'll probably use them for our trip to WDW in February. The plane that we flew back from NYC in was brand new...it literally still had "new plane" smell!!

Not answering any of your questions here...just jumping in to say we used Spirit for the first time in December when we went to New York, and it was a wonderful experience! I'll probably use them for our trip to WDW in February. The plane that we flew back from NYC in was brand new...it literally still had "new plane" smell!!

That's reassuring, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!