Questions about our upcoming stay?

goofynut41

Disney Veteran
WE have booked Aventura Hotel for our girls trip in Jan. and Will be using Military passes (tickets) But the 2020 has not been released yet when can I expect them to come out ?
Also is there any way to up grade a ticket to one that takes you to the head of the line?

You can buy Express Passes at the park or online, or you can book one of the hotels that includes Express Passes for their guests (Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, or Portofino Bay). Depending on how many in your party, this may be cheaper than buying EPs individually.

Generally, EPs are separate from your tickets.

Express passes are not tied to your ticket. i assume you are using the special 4 day park to park military ticket that you get from ITT. You have to exchange the voucher at the concierge desk at the hotel, or at the ticket booths at the parks. If you don’t already subscribe to Steve’s Military Tips, do so. He lists all the dates, prices and specials as soon as the parks( Disney and Universal, as well as Sea World) releases the info. He usually gets it before it is released to the general public.

since Aventura is not a resort that offers express pass, you must purchase it separately ( at the deluxe resorts, it’s your room key that doubles as EP)

If you are intending on purchasing express passes, you may want to consider looking at the prices of the Royal Pacific Hotel. Booking there may be cheaper than adding on the express passes to an Aventura stay, depending on how many people are going and when you are going. You might also want to look at purchasing one annual pass and perhaps getting an annual pass rate. That often will save you money too.

I checked with the Hotels that offer Express and its still cheaper to stay at Aventura and purchase the Express pass add on. Man the tickets at Universal is expensive!!! May try to do it all in one day...

You can also wait until you get to the park to purchase express after you see crowd levels. (The EP can sell out, but I would think that is unlikely in January.).

You might not need express pass for January, especially if you utilize the early park entry. Personally, if you are going during a moderate to lower crowd time, I would prefer more days of regular tickets than one day with express pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter