Questions about undercover tourist

B&tBlove88

Earning My Ears
Is UT legit?
When does UT tickets expire (I have found Jan. 2020, Jan. 2021 and 1 year after purchase)?
Do you just show your phone at the gate?
When can I buy Maxpass (do I literally have to be in DL? or waiting in line?) and how much (I've seen $10 and $15 a day)?
Is Maxpass worth it?

1. Is UT legit?
2. When does UT tickets expire (I have found Jan. 2020, Jan. 2021 and 1 year after purchase)?
3. Do you just show your phone at the gate?
4. When can I buy Maxpass (do I literally have to be in DL? or waiting in line?) and how much (I've seen $10 and $15 a day)?
Is Maxpass worth it?

1. 100%.
2. That depends on the ticket you buy. (You may need to ask UT when you are ready to purchase.)
3. Maybe at Disneyland. (I don't know) At WDW you'd get a plastic ticket.
4. Sorry, but that is a Disneyland question.
This board is virtually all concerning WDW.
There is a different forum on the DIS that is all about Disneyland.

1. 100%.
2. That depends on the ticket you buy. (You may need to ask UT when you are ready to purchase.)
3. Maybe at Disneyland. (I don't know) At WDW you'd get a plastic ticket.
4. Sorry, but that is a Disneyland question.
This board is virtually all concerning WDW.
There is a different forum on the DIS that is all about Disneyland.
Thanks!! I thought I might have posted in the wrong place.

Thanks!! I thought I might have posted in the wrong place.

I can add to this, as I just used some UCT tickets at Disneyland. You can just show your phone at the gate or print out the tickets and use those. They will issue official ticket cards upon entry. You can buy MaxPass as soon as you are scanned into the park each morning. If your at the front of the lines, they will pre-scan many people and hold you there, but you can start with MaxPass right then.

I figure this will end up on the Disneyland board. See you there!

Another note: I just researched some of the commonly mentioned legit resellers here, when I bought tickets for next September. Of Undercover Tourist, Ares Travel, GetAwayToday and Last Minute Travel, I found the best deal at the latter. Last Minute Travel had 5 day parkhoppers at around $50 off as opposed to 30 for UT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter