Questions about WEGOSHOP?

ryanmilla

DIS Veteran
When ordering from WEGOSHOP, how specific are people on their grocery list? Being from NJ, I'm not familiar with the grocery stores in Orlando (i.e. Publix) and what brands they carry. I'm sure this is not uncommon, so when you order do you just say "1 gallon of milk, white bread, etc...."? Or do you get specific and specify which store?

Right now I am thinking of utilizing my car service's grocery stop so I don't have to deal with this. Also, how late of a time can you specify? And what if you aren't there fore delivery time? :confused3 I know I'm making this harder than it is.

TIA

if you will be happy with what they pick up for you. then fine just say what you want.

I have allergies - so I need to avoid some foods. they brought exactly what I say to buy - love it!!!!

when you make the reservations tell them you won't be there.

then you can prepaid (I think) with a credit card.

or leave a blank check make out to them.

ryanmilla said:
When ordering from WEGOSHOP, how specific are people on their grocery list? Being from NJ, I'm not familiar with the grocery stores in Orlando (i.e. Publix) and what brands they carry. I'm sure this is not uncommon, so when you order do you just say "1 gallon of milk, white bread, etc...."? Or do you get specific and specify which store?
I'm sure they'd appreciate it if you specified a store. Publix is a large, typical grocery chain. Their stores tend to be a little upscale from Winn Dixie, so they have nice wine selections, deli's, bakeries, etc. But their food prices are no higher...certainly a lot less than you will pay at Goodings or one of the resort stores.

In addition to all of the name brands, Publix offers their own brand of commodity items like milk, sugar, ice cream, etc. I have never been able to tell any difference, and I actually prefer their ice cream to Breyers, Edy's, etc.

If you are a member of any of the "clubs," (Costco, Sam's, etc.), wegoshop will shop there for you. If not, I'd recommend Publix.

Right now I am thinking of utilizing my car service's grocery stop so I don't have to deal with this. Also, how late of a time can you specify? And what if you aren't there fore delivery time? :confused3 I know I'm making this harder than it is. TIA
I would call them and see what they say. I think they'll come just about any time you want. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about their service.

I think that Super Wal-Mart is another one of your choices. They have great prices on their groceries. Just a thought.

forgot your other question.

I try to make my deliver at 5pm or later.

I know I should be in my room by 4pm. but sometimes it has been 4:30pm (only twice in around 50 trips).

by 5pm I know I will have a room.

if you get your room sooner - just go to the parks until around 4pm then come back to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter