Quick one day trip

makthompson

DIS Veteran
We took a short trip to Disneyland to see our DD before she heads back to college this week. There was hardly no line to get in the park at 8 am. Within 2 hours we walked in the park, rode jungle cruise, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain. It didn't seem to get busy until around 1ish and for August that is really rare. I think the longest line that day was an hour. Our DS loved the new Star Wars ride, although it made DH sick. Our DS decided to go in the one rider line and rode it about 5 times. Star Wars Land was pretty cool. So realistic looking I almost forgot we were at Disneyland. Loved the music for the kids to dance in tomorrow land. They use to do that back in the 80's and I loved it, so glad they brought it back. DH and I sat there and watched the kids and adults dance while eating dinner and waiting for our kids to get off Space Mountain. I will plan better next time. We paid $149.00 each for 5 of us to get in for one day and I will never do that again. That price is way too high for me. We usually go for at least 3 days in the park to get better per day ticket prices. Thanks to my Chase Disney rewards I was only out of pocket $30.00, but still not the point. We are DVC owners and can never seem to get into GC at 7 months ahead anymore. With that said, we stayed off property at Quality inn and Suites maingate. I have to say I was impressed with our stay. The room was nice and large and updated. No carpet in the room, beautiful floors, beds were comfy, very clean. Free breakfast which was decent. We ubered it to Disneyland and it was a real quick trip there. The room was about half the cost of the rooms across the street from Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter