• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Place to Grab Breakfast near YC

simba2

DIS Veteran
Leaving WDW early in the am. Staying at YC which I understand does not have a fast food coffee shop. Where in BW area can I grab a quick breakfast, i.e. bagel, donut, muffin sandwich, etc.?

The bakery on the Boardwalk has great morning items. The line tends to get long as this is one of the only 'quick' places in this area. Leave yourself time if you're in a hurry. Cinnamon yummies are great!

In the YC itself there is a coffee bar type area right next to the Convention check in desk. The sell muffins, cereal, juice and coffee. I forget the name of it, but we grabbed soemthing there almost every morning. It was very quick and convenient!

Melissa

We were at the Boardwalk last week and a week before that (DCL cruise in between) and got breakfast from the Bakery most mornings without much of a wait.

The banana nut muffins were just gorgeous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter