Quick Que- How does this work

serene56

DIS Veteran
Our package includes Quick Que

Is there a separate line for those who purchase?

can you explain how this will work for say the Antartica ride?

the planning says head there 2nd but if we have the Quick Que whats the hurry?

For Quick Queue you’ll get a coloured wristband that you’ll need to collect at either Guest Services first thing in the morning or from you’re hotel (not sure which as I’ve never done a package. Maybe someone else can clarify that?) and then it works basically the same as Fastpass at Disney and Express Pass at Universal.

When you get to the ride, you just show the Attendant your wristband and then they’ll send you into the Quick Queue line.

The Antarctica ride gets busy fairly early as it’s a slow loader, I’ve always found, and has several preshow type rooms that everyone has to go through but with Quick Queue you should be alright to do it whenever.

How does the single Quick Que vs the unlimited work? Can we "share" our Quick Que rides like FP+. So-if my DD doesn't do the big coasters, my son could use her QQ to go again?

It’s a wristband like you’d get at an event or a Dessert Party at Disney that they securely put on your wrist so no sharing.

They do a family rides unlimited Quick Queue now though that’s $14/pp and that covers the Antarctica Ride, Wild Artic, Turtle Trek and another ride I can’t remember off the top of my head.

It’s a wristband like you’d get at an event or a Dessert Party at Disney that they securely put on your wrist so no sharing.

They do a family rides unlimited Quick Queue now though that’s $14/pp and that covers the Antarctica Ride, Wild Artic, Turtle Trek and another ride I can’t remember off the top of my head.

That's good to know!! Is there a family rides unlimited QQ at Busch Gardens too?
Do they scan the wristband so they know which rides you have already used if you do not have the unlimited option? (This is our first trip and I am just trying to orient myself on how stuff works!!)

Sorry, not sure how the single Quick Queue works as I’ve never used it. I just know they use different coloured wristbands depending on which type of Quick Queue you buy.

Yes, Busch Gardens has the unlimited Junior Quick Queue as well. More info about it here:

https://buschgardens.com/tampa/upgrades/quick-queue/

If you take a look at Sea World’s and Busch Gardens websites and download both of the Apps they’re full of info that will help with your trip planning. Have a good time :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter