QUICK service soda refills @ what locations?

pannm

Mouseketeer
I know there are a few QUICK SERVICE locations that have 'fill your own SODA' stations where you can grab a refill, but is there a place that has those restaurants listed?

I am NOT asking about Table service. I know everyone can get soda/pop refills there. I am only asking about QUICK SERVICE and SODA/POP options (not asking about specialty drinks).

Are there places that offer more than just coke, sprite, diet coke? Are there soda refillable quick service locations that have the newer style coke machines that add extra flavor? Or more variety with kinds of soda?

Well, all of the resort food courts, of course.

I'm pretty sure BoG is fill-your-own.

I know there are a few QUICK SERVICE locations that have 'fill your own SODA' stations where you can grab a refill, but is there a place that has those restaurants listed?

I am NOT asking about Table service. I know everyone can get soda/pop refills there. I am only asking about QUICK SERVICE and SODA/POP options (not asking about specialty drinks).

Are there places that offer more than just coke, sprite, diet coke? Are there soda refillable quick service locations that have the newer style coke machines that add extra flavor? Or more variety with kinds of soda?
I don't remember if it's already closed, but if not Electric Umbrella at Epcot.

I know I refilled my own pop at BOG breakfast and Backlot Express a year ago.

I am a Diet Coke drinker, but there are at least 5 or 6 options at those places. Definitely Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, but pretty sure there was also root beer, orange soda and some non-carbonated choice like HI-C or lemonade or Powerade. It's pretty much your standard fast-food selection.

None of the CS places we went to had the Coke Freestyle machines, but I do know there are places in the parks that have them.

In Disney Springs I know Cooke's of Dublin & Wolfgang Puck Express have free refills but no Free Style machines. I know DH got a refill at Polite Pig but can"t remember if he went to a machine or if the server got it for him.

Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs has some unique soda options and you can refill it yourself at the machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!