Quick So Cal Question

kemmerlinj2

Mouseketeer
Hello! My parents and I are going to Disneyland for the first time next month on the Backstage Magic. I was really looking forward to seeing World of Color with their VIP seating that's part of the trip. Since there isn't a return time for it does ABD "make up for it" if it can't be part of the trip? This is also our first ABD so don't know how they handle things like that. Thanks in advance!

World of Color was down in early August during our BSM, and we saw Paint the Night instead. I don’t know if that parade is still running, but I’d assume they’d make up for it somehow.

When we did the SoCal Short Escape in October, they substituted Paint the Night for World of Color. They gave us a small reserved viewing section.

I don’t know what they will do if Paint the Night isn’t running. A Vacationista might be able to tell you.

Paint the Night left on November 7 to accommodate the festival of the holidays booths. I am on the Dis exclusive ABD next week so if we don’t have world of color I will report on what the replacement is if there is one. There is chatter though that world of color may be returning next week.

Paint the Night left on November 7 to accommodate the festival of the holidays booths. I am on the Dis exclusive ABD next week so if we don’t have world of color I will report on what the replacement is if there is one. There is chatter though that world of color may be returning next week.
I've been hearing the same thing but also heard that it may not come back till after January. Thanks for the report in advance. I wanted to do the DIS exclusive one but it's the last week of finals for me. My first ABD so it'll be fun regardless!

I've been hearing the same thing but also heard that it may not come back till after January. Thanks for the report in advance. I wanted to do the DIS exclusive one but it's the last week of finals for me. My first ABD so it'll be fun regardless!
No world of color for our ABD and there was no replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!