• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quiet Pool BWV...how deep?

Maybe 4 or 4.5 feet at the deepest?? Not very. I think SAB is really about the only pool with a really deep section, like 8 feet deep. Contemporary has a pool that is about 5-6' deep in the center.

Maybe 4 or 4.5 feet at the deepest?? Not very. I think SAB is really about the only pool with a really deep section, like 8 feet deep. Contemporary has a pool that is about 5-6' deep in the center.

Deep is all relative when your kids are under 48 inches. Luna Park was deep when my kids were little. (The community hall hands out free lifevests, which my kids bobbed around in the pool in - the toddler pool was much too babyish, even if Luna Park and the Community Pool were too deep).

We were there at the end of June....if I remember correctly the shallow end is about 3 ft and the "deep" end is about 5 feet. Remember that community hall is right there- so the life vests are easily accessible if you need them. My kids (9,11,15,19) are old enough and good swimmers so we don't need to worry to much anymore (although they might drown each other!), but we often used the life vests for the younger 2 when we first starting going to BWV 10 years ago.

all the quiet pools I have seem (and that includes BWV) is 5'. at least that is what the measure on the pool says.

DVC doesn't vary them like they do the bigger pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter