Race Sign Up Insurance

Coreyjohnson2007

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon fellow runners. I did Dopey a few years ago and loved it and am planning on another one this coming January. If I recall, RunDisney no longer uses Active for registration. Active used to offer race registration insurance. With everything going on and a $600 plus registration, any thoughts on registration insurance or if RunDisney will offer this? Also I see that when they cancelled SW race, they offerered refunds. I emailed RunDisney yesterday about "what if's" and got a very generic Races are non refundable response. Just curious peoples thoughts on Race registration insurance, if you've done it in the past your experience, who you went through ect.

My credit card covers travel cancelations but not sure it covers running registrations....

Disney did not offer it for Wine and Dine which is still right now on for November. I don't expect it for Marathon Weekend either. If these races are canceled I would expect full refunds like they did for Star Wars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter