Radisson At Port

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
We are flying in the night before our 7 night cruise. I am looking into hotels to stay at. My question is this. If you stay at the Radisson at port how do you get to port. How much would a taxi cost, do they have a shuttle, or do you take a town car?
Also does the Radisson have a free continental breakfast?
Thanks for all your help!!!

The Radisson has a shuttle to the port, similar to the airport shuttle you'd find at a hotel near an airport. It's very popular on cruise days, though, so you need to make a reservation for a shuttle trip.

So I will have to get a town car to the hotel right! And then in the morning take the shuttle to the port. Do you know if the Radisson has continental breakfast?

Originally posted by vicnmickey

So I will have to get a town car to the hotel right!
Right.

And then in the morning take the shuttle to the port.
Yep.

Do you know if the Radisson has continental breakfast?
They have a breakfast buffet for a fee. Breafkast is also available at the Greek-American restaurant at the corner of the property.

There is a McDonalds right across the street. We've had a quick breakfast there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter