Raglan Road on Deluxe plan

smile145

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to Raglan Road on the deluxe plan very recently? I am wondering what appetizers are eligible. They used to have their menu divided into two sections for apps, individual and sharing. They no longer have that on either the Disney site menu or the Raglan Road website menu.

Now all the apps are under “its all to savor” and I don’t see any that say they are for 2.

When we ate there a couple years ago, all the appetizers except for the cup of soup had to use 2 people's credits even though it wasn't indicated on the menu that they were "for 2".

Has anyone been more recently with the deluxe. Like the look of Raglan Road but debating whether it is worth it as we are english anyway and can get excellent pub food at home!

Might just go and get one of the battered sausage things oop as cocktail sausages with some sort of mustard is pretty much OHs favourite food.

We were there September of 2019 with Deluxe and everyone got an appetizer.

I've been wondering same thing about RR--other answers, much older, show that management gives varying answers. And now they've changed the app section again. Surely you can't get the ribs as 1 appetizer? Or the cheese board? You'd think by now Disney would make each restaurant clarify this as part of the menu as it would help when booking reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter