Raglan Road

bernadette57

Earning My Ears
Just made an 8:00 dinner res. We would like to ‘hang out’ and enjoy the entertainment. Is this possible, or will we be rushed out after dining?

The "entertainment" happens here pretty much all the time. It's not like waiting for the fireworks. We have sat next to the dancing "table" and had dancers there while we were enjoying our main courses. And we have stayed till midnight before too. Most of the time we stay at our table till we are completely done eating including an after dinner drink and paying the final bill. Nobody has ever rushed us out. We also have decided on our own on a few occasions to get up and move to the bar or the bar side high tables/shelf if we see there is room there. Great place to enjoy the entire evening.

No rush at all but the dancing and entertainment happened mostly during our meal. We did not feel the need to stay too long after dessert/coffee.

I believe it's the same show over and over. Pretty sure it was the same show in October 2018 as it was last week too.

We have never felt rushed.
We usually watchone or two sets while we eat and then leave. but could easily stay longer if we wished.

Never felt rushed but if you did want to vacate the table there is also a nice bar in the restaurant that you could move to.

You won't be rushed, as others have said, but if you're feeling uneasy, there are ways to extend your meal. Order drinks, wait for them to arrive, savor them. Then put in an appetizer order. Hold off on ordering entrees until you're finished. If you want a leisurely dining experience, there's no reason why you can't have one.

Also - besides fish n chips, what are some "must get" food suggestions for Raglan Road? I'm getting so excited!

I remember loving the bread pudding ( but it was quite a few years ago )- we might be visiting again this Sept trip but it's still up in the air

I remember loving the bread pudding ( but it was quite a few years ago )- we might be visiting again this Sept trip but it's still up in the air
Bread pudding is second only to 'Ohana. As for feeling rushed this has never been an issue for us at RR. Also you set the pace. This applies to all restaurants. No restaurant should ever force you either to eat faster or leave even when you are done. You can always order an after dinner drink and drink it as slowly as you wish.

Also - besides fish n chips, what are some "must get" food suggestions for Raglan Road? I'm getting so excited!
We really enjoyed the Smoky City appetizer which with another app made for a lovely lunch.
I do not recommend the more costly monk fish and zucchini chips; the fish just didn't make the cut but the "zuke" chips were divine.

Never been rushed at all. We usually sit through two musical sets during three courses plus cocktails.

Fish and chips are only thing we don’t care for on the entire menu. We love the scallop forest, dalkey sausages, smoky city, kevin’s Heavenly ham, shepherd’s pie and gnocchi sea gnocchi do. We much prefer RR’s bread pudding over ‘Ohana’s...nearly my favorite dessert anywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter