Rainforest Cafe

matthew517

Mouseketeer
I am wondering which one is better the one at Animal Kingdom or the one at Disney Springs?

I've only been to the one at AK and it is a must do every trip. Have read that it is the better of the two.

I've only been to the one at AK and it is a must do every trip. Have read that it is the better of the two.
I hope you're right. RFC has never overwhelmed me with their food, but my kids can't get enough of it. In 2015 we ate at the Disney Springs location (then Downtown Disney) and the burger I ordered was surprisingly good, better than anything I've had at the Texas locations we've been to. In less than a month we'll be at AK and have a ressie for the AK RFC. If it's the better one, then we may be in for a treat.

I’ve been to both and liked the one at AK better. Though they are obviously similar so I don’t think it matters much.

I am wondering which one is better the one at Animal Kingdom or the one at Disney Springs?
This isn't an answer to the question, technically, but I just really want to help you. It's not an unpopular opinion nowadays to say that Rainforest Café is in an indefinite slump. I used to absolutely love this restaurant, but now... it just down right sucks! If you are in Downtown Disney (yes I will still call it Downtown) and looking for the Applebees type of food (which is basically what this restaurant serves, and that's not a bad thing) then just go to T-Rex. It's owned by the same people and reminds me of Rainforest from when I was a kid... only I never remember Rainforest even being this good. The French Dip is to die for and the signatures drinks are super cool for both parents AND kids because there are some drinks that don't have "adult juice."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter