Ramada all suites vs Summefield suites

seagalcb

Earning My Ears
I am having a hard time finding information on the Ramada all suites, although it sounds really good on-line. (lots of things for teenage boys, basketball etc.) I have a price of 79.00 for 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. I also can get either Summerfield suites LBV or I-dr for 79.00- 2 br-2bath suite. These sound like a better deal but not alot to do in off time. If anyone has any information it would be welcomed. Thanks!

We stayed at Summerfield Suites I-drive in June and LOVED it! It was clean and had plenty of room.

I would agree that there are few amenities on the property, but you are so well located it's not a problem. The Mercado is right across the street, and they have an arcade. There is also mini-golf right across the street, numerous shops and restaurants.

Patti

I have search for info on the Ramada suites too, and never found much. I know that summerfield gets a lot of positive reviews, the location is good, and they are closer to disney than ramada.

Don't mean to be too negative but Ramada is one chain that we try to avoid at all costs. We find it to be subpar. I can't speak to this particular property but I would be wary without some positive firsthand feedback.

We have reservations at the Ramada All Suites in March so I, too, am interested if anyone knows any more. I did find 1 review (can't remember where now) that was made in 2000. I don't remember the specifics, but it did not have anything negative in the review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter