Random thought

Sorry....it's all just a guess right now. I'm actually looking forward to Reflections, and saving my change to hopefully buy there, so would love a club level option, I just don't see Disney doing that. If they were willing to do that I would have guessed Riviera would have been a good place to do so with how they were pushing the luxury aspect of it.

But isn't that the same set up over at AKL with the few cl rooms they have that members can book?

There is such a high demand for the DVC CL rooms at AKL! I wouldn’t even care if they did it as a cash add on or made the points for that stay higher! Just give us that option! Club level was the one reason why I did not want to buy DVC. If they would add this, I would have my cake, and get to eat it too. Literally. 😆

No other DVC resort has access to club level even though many of the hotels offer it. GFV or the Poly Bungalows or the Cabins at CCV would have been prime options to have access to club level but they didn't do that.

And it’s disappointing 😩

There is such a high demand for the DVC CL rooms at AKL! I wouldn’t even care if they did it as a cash add on or made the points for that stay higher! Just give us that option! Club level was the one reason why I did not want to buy DVC. If they would add this, I would have my cake, and get to eat it too. Literally. 😆
I don't think owners would go for the cash add-on for a club level experience but they will gladly throw points at it (because that's not money you know lol). They offered that reunion station add-on for CCV and that didn't go over well.

I don't think owners would go for the cash add-on for a club level experience but they will gladly throw points at it (because that's not money you know lol). They offered that reunion station add-on for CCV and that didn't go over well.
We bought CCV and did the RS club one trip (a 1 nighter before cruise) and really enjoyed it. But...A) it cost cash instead of points and we would rather throw points at it (like above poster said). And...B) it was a walk outside to get to it. Kinda awkward.

If Disney is reading this....please consider a club level DVC at Reflections. One that is point costing and not a cash cost. Please. I would move heaven and earth with the hubby to buy a fixed club level week. If offered and if not, I'd buy enough points for a 1BR club level.

I know. I am an owner there. Was NOT happy with how it was handled. It was a faux club level. I was happy they attempted it, but for what they were charging and what they were offering, it made no sense. I really did want to work out, though. They just weren’t willing to listen to the members or do anything to make it work.

I get what you’re saying, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter