Randy Pausch Medallion @ Tea Cups

Tink127

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gotten a picture of the medallion that was placed at the Mad Party Tea Cups in honor of Randy Pausch that they are willing to share with us?

The medallion reads "Be good at something; it makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table, because that will make you more welcome." The unique artistic element is located near the Mad Tea Party ("tea cups") ride, which was celebrated in a photo that Pausch displayed on his desk, showing his niece and nephew enthusiastically enjoying the attraction.

Thanks much

I made sure to see it when I was there last week. It is well done and seems like it is part of the setting.

I don't think I saw anyone reading it but me, but then again, it's in a high traffic area.

Aw! Thanks for linking to me!! I didn't even realize when I took the picture that it had just been placed 2 days before!! :rotfl:

I'll post it on this thread too!
DisneyTrip09_36.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter