Ranking Disney Parks

DisneyDictator

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been discussed over and over but I'm too lazy to look for the thread. In fact, for some reason I woke up from a nap and this question popped in my head as I am visiting Disneyland soon.

Here's how I would rank the U.S. Disney theme parks

1. Disneyland. The original is still the best. It has the Matterhorn and Star Wars.
2. Epcot. The cultural experience makes this unique among all the parks.
3. Animal Kingdom. The whole Everest and Avatar combo with the Zoo provides an entire day of adventure.
4. California Adventure. I know this one is strange but it's so close to the number one park that maybe both should be ranked together. It adds the elements of Hollywood Studios with proximity to the number one park and Downtown Disney all within such easy walking distance.
5. Magic Kingdom (Lower because Disneyland is superior)
6. Hollywood Studios. (Lower because the thrills it provides are found at Disneyland and it's next door neighbor)

WDW has a sweet place in my heart, and I've only been to DL/DCA once, so...

1. EP
2. MK
3. AK
4. DHS
5. DL
6. DCA

Hey Holden...I totally agree with your rankings as they're really identical to mine except from a Florida point of view. They are all so interchangeable. They all offer pretty close to the same experience with the attractions blended in a different way. So hard to decipher but to have Cal Adventure and Disneyland together really as one park, for me, it's a formidable experience as in Disneyworld you'd have to visit three parks to get what you get in two (actually one).

1) Disneyland- agree with your ranking, so many more rides and superior versions like PotC, plus all the FL dark rides, ToonTown.
2) Magic Kingdom- for the castle, better fireworks, Peoplemover
3). Animal Kingdom- Flight of Passage is my fave ride and I love the animals
4) Epcot- mostly for WS
5) HS- I can’t do several of the rides, Fantasmic is better at DL
6) DCA- Honestly, this park is kinda lame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter