• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rate my ADR's

maznorm

Mouseketeer
Ok so we are coming to Orlando for 2 weeks but staying onsite at Disney for 3 nights for DH's 30th birthday. So our plans while on site are as follows:-

Sunday-Go for breakfast with relatives either offsite or somewhere at DTD.
Go to BBB at DTD at 10:50
This where our relatives will be heading off to the coast for a few days
We currently have an ADR booked for 2:15 for Crystal Palace, the plan being to drive to MK, go for dinner and get the monorail to Epcot to check in to BWI.
Having checked in to BWI we plan to spend a few hours getting settled.
Then we would head back to MK, spend a few hours on the rides etc.
At 8:45ish we would head to Tommorowland Terrace for the Dessert Party.
Then we would get in our previously parked car and head back to the BWI

Monday-Today is EMH at MGM so we are heading there for the morning. I have booked Sci Fi Dine In for lunch. I am really looking forward to this one for the atmosphere. I'm hoping the food will be good too.
After lunch we are going to head back to Boardwalk for some pool time. For dinner we have an ADR for Biergarten. DH loves this kind of food and I look it too. I just hope the kids (DS3 and DD2) will enjoy it as well.

Tuesday-This is DH's birthday so is mostly a free day. I am hoping to organise a Chocolate cake with peanut butter filling to be delivered to our room and maybe some other treats as well. I am looking for ideas if anyone has any. We have Le Cellier booked for Dinner as well.

Wednesday-We leave for the coast today. It is EMH at AK today so we are thinking of doing that and I've booked a late breakfast ADR at Boma since I wanted to have a look around AKL anyway. And then that is it for us onsite.

We do have a few ADRs for while we are offsite. We have Hollywood and Vine Playhouse Disney Breakfast since both my kids love Little Einsteins. We have Coral Reef because DS3 loves sealife. We have Donalds Safari Breakdast at Tusker House for when we visit AK with relatives. We have Ohana's booked for July 4th so we can watch the fireworks from the beach.

So what do you think? Would you make any major changes? I think the first is becoming the harder to plan out. Any advice would be great.

Ok, maye I should have laid this out better.

Sunday-Crystal Palace Lunch (2:15pm)
MK Dessert Party (I think we have to be here for 8:45pm)
Monday-Sci-Fi Dine In Lunch (12:50pm)
Biergarten (6:40pm)
Tuesday-Le Cellier Dinner (5pm)
Birthday Cake delivered to room
Wednesday-Boma Breakfast (10:30am)

Still not sure about Crystal Palace since it means we have to go into MK then leave to check in to BWI and then go back to MK for the DP. We are driving but still.

Ok, maye I should have laid this out better.

Sunday-Crystal Palace Lunch (2:15pm)
MK Dessert Party (I think we have to be here for 8:45pm)
Monday-Sci-Fi Dine In Lunch (12:50pm)
Biergarten (6:40pm)
Tuesday-Le Cellier Dinner (5pm)
Birthday Cake delivered to room
Wednesday-Boma Breakfast (10:30am)

Still not sure about Crystal Palace since it means we have to go into MK then leave to check in to BWI and then go back to MK for the DP. We are driving but still.

Sounds good.

* I would drive home to BWI instead of taking the monorail and walking through Epcot.

* I would not do Boma for breakfast on your AK morning. Even with an EMH that does not give you a lot of time at AK. I would book lunch at Tusker House or maybe just grab something on 192 on your way out.

This won't be our only visit to AK anyway. Plus we have to be in Sarasota for a late lunch so we can't leave it too late anyway. Is AKL quite a way from AK if your driving? I just thought it would be nice to have one more Disney meal before we left. Originally we had Chef Mickey's booked but didn't think it would work out.

This won't be our only visit to AK anyway. Plus we have to be in Sarasota for a late lunch so we can't leave it too late anyway. Is AKL quite a way from AK if your driving? I just thought it would be nice to have one more Disney meal before we left. Originally we had Chef Mickey's booked but didn't think it would work out.
AKL is quite close to AK, just a couple of minutes. If you're already going to be eating lunch someplace else then I would say "go for it!" :).

Your ADR's look good! I posted in your Wishes Dessert Party thread too:)

My kids loved Biergarten. Lively, and they really liked the polka band!!

They liked Sci Fi the first two trips, then last time (at age 6 1/2) were somewhat frightened by the movie clips...:confused3 I was like, "What???? You watch Star Wars and Pirates and Lord of the Rings and aren't fazed, but see some old Sci Fi clips and duck under the dashboard??" Too weird!!

Have a GREAT trip!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter