Rate This Ride...kongfrontation

Mouser

THESE COLORS DO NOT RUN!!
Everyone has opinions about the rides, some may think a ride is an all time Classic not to be missed, while others only ride it because there is a short line and others may even thing it a lameo ride....So lets hear your opinions here on some rides and shows....we love to hear the differing views....

Kong is one of my all time favorites, it has one of the best pre show attraction areas I ever seen as far as themeing goes, like being in a real subway station ready to board...I have seen a few people get kinda freaky over the fake news reports on the prompters too...so the themeing works well to set the mood. I love the tram ride and love to look into the buildings as you go past, to see a rocking chair still or the photos or a lamp, very neat props I think..and of course Kong..he is wonderful!!! I love the whole banana breath thing and when I do smell something like banana candy I think of my old friend Kong at Universal....This is an absolutel must do at Universal Studios for us...a big thumbs up!!!

I agree with yas Mouser! It may not have the most advanced technology but I never visit USF without saying hey to Kong.

Kong is our family favorite. It was actually a rite of passage ride for our DGS when we took them along. When you are small and just learning to tell the difference between real life and make believe, Kong can be a real challenge. They were so proud of themselves when they got off and wanted to go again and again.

I personally think it is one of the best themed rides ever.

I loved this ride the first few times, but on the last trip, I was kinda bored during the ride. It was too crowded I guess. ;)

I NEVER miss Kong, no matter how tacky it is! I love the NY theming, and I can't get over how realistic it all is. I like seeing myself in the news piece afterwards, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter