Rate your love of Figment

LoveMMC

Mouseketeer
Got a survey after going to Epcot Monday.
It asked me about figment Did I know who he was? Rate my love of Figment.
As well as character in Epcot questions.
Made me think of the Dis podcast and Teresa's (?) love of Figment.

Did this ride for the first time in August, my 7 year old loved it! I on the other hand did not lol... It has some interesting concepts but i had never heard of it until I went on it.

Love Figment. He's just the victim of a god-awful ride.

I even miss Dreamfinder. Even if they overhaul the actual ride("Inside Out"-themed, etc.), I hope Figment and Dreamfinder still are prominent in the pavilion somehow overall(maybe in the interactive part afterwards.....which also badly needs to be overhauled).

Also, Duffy sucks.

Figment will not leave the park. People love that little dude. He's the face of Food and Wine (for whatever reason) and Epcot's mascot. Even if Imagination changes, Figment will survive.

As for me, I love him. I love what he represents. I love that he was an original character made for a park and that he has survived and been loved for 30 years.

I think people confuse Figment with the current Journey Into Imagination Attraction. I am a very big Figment fan and based on the amount of merchandise they sell each year with him on it there is no way he is leaving the park. The current attraction, on the other hand, is pretty awful. It needs re-imagined and I think an attraction using both Figment and the Inside Out IP (if the rumor about them coming to that pavilion is true) is a good way to go.

I love Figment, and have since the very beginning! 10 out of 10!

I buy all his pins and love when he gets featured in something. I purchased 4 scavenger hunts in February just to get all the Figment magnets. Even so, they were out of The Screamer and had to get that one from eBay to have the full set.

It worries me a bit that they are asking about Figment on a survey question. He definitely needs a new and improved ride, as I think most people liked it better before it was changed. Even so, I always ride it numerous times when I'm there.

I love Figment because I loved the original ride. And the most memorable part of my first visit to Disney as a 5 year old was how much I hated Dreamfinder. I vividly remember him making a sassy comment to one of my aunts and the two of them having a back and forth. I found it traumatizing. (My aunt loved it, though. She was a big fan of insult humor).

My son did not like Figment at all on his first trip. Every time we asked if he wanted to go on a ride, he made sure it wasn't Figment before agreeing.

I'm sure they won't just put the original ride back like so many of us sentimental people want. But I'm interested to see how they try and fix (replace?) the current ride.

Yeah I guess I like figment in his ride but I'm gonna agree with previous poster. When I see him on merchandise that's a big nope for me.

Yes! Figment stopped me from buying quite a bit of Flower and Garden Festival merch this year. From a distance it was so cute... and then you got closer and saw it...FIGMENT! Nope!

See for me, the Figment merch is what I am looking for as a souvenir! I know it's only in EPCOT but I have a small collection and I love to add to it.

I was so touched when my mom bought the Festival of the Arts tote bag and then gifted it to me at the end of the trip! I cried admittedly...

Yes! Figment stopped me from buying quite a bit of Flower and Garden Festival merch this year. From a distance it was so cute... and then you got closer and saw it...FIGMENT! Nope!
In 2015 the official F&W pins were so cute! They had Mickey Mouse on them. I was told (after someone saw my pin on my lanyard) that that particular pin sold out within 2 weeks.

At the 2016 F&W the official pin had figment on them. I took a hard pass. I'm guessing they had tons of those left over. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter