Rate your love of Figment

Got a survey after going to Epcot Monday.
It asked me about figment Did I know who he was? Rate my love of Figment.
As well as character in Epcot questions.
Made me think of the Dis podcast and Teresa's (?) love of Figment.
I got the survey too after our epcot visit. I don't love him but he's a childhood memory for sure. When we went to epcot after it opened, I got a stuffed figment and LOVED him then. Now he's kind of creepy and since he has nothing associated to him outside of the park, nobody really knows him. I will say however, regardless of how one feels about Figment, his ride is in some serious need of an update. It's bad!!!

I was in La Cava de Tequilla the first time I met Figment. She walked in and talked to me for a while, then taught me all about unsubstantiated scientific brain activity. No matter how much I pressed, she could not answer simple questions about the physics of tiny wings capable of flight. Eventually the bartender told me Figment had to go, and two nice security men with scratchy polyester shirts helped walk me back to the Beach Club. I will never forget my time with that soft sexy dragon.

I think that it's cool that Figment is a original park character created just for Epcot. It made sense back when Epcot was not IP land to have a character/mascot around.

But Figment himself? I think he's kind of creepy/ugly. I would like him better if he were cute like Mickey and the gang. I know looks aren't everything, but when he's all over the merchandise. . .

I rate him a 6.

Uhhhh...I guess a 5 out of ten, which means I could take him or leave him and his ride. My sister loves it however, so we do it. I guess it's back to smelling "skunk" for me again in December.:crazy2:

For 10 years or more before i EVER visited WDW, I collected Figments. I am obsessed. I make Kathy's love of Figment seem like she's uninterested. I always had people going to WDW bring me Figment trinkets. Then, when I finally got to go myself, I was horrified to discover Figment's decreased presence. I would like Figment to be the undisputed ruler of Epcot! Dress him in the different country's outfits, sell super sized stuffed Figs. I want him EVERYWHERE. I'm so scared he'll go away entirely! :figment::figment::figment:

I love Figment, but find him a little too in your face in the newer version, or perhaps I don't like his new voice or something, Billy Barty was better.

I really like Figment. I never got to see the original myself, but I remember watching the "Epcot: making of" type videos on the Disney channel and he was always so cute. And I agree with others that it's cool that he exists only in Epcot. I'll give the fella a 7. I just bought a magicband with him on it, so that says something.

I love figment mostly because it was the only "not boring" thing for a kid to see at EPCOT in 1991. I love that thing more than I love my children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!