? re: dining credits and O'hana breakfast - picky kid

Lizzybee

Perpetually Earning my Ears
My DD8 will not eat anything on the breakfast menu at O'hana's but both kids want to go to the Lilo and Stitch meal. The CM who made our ADR's said maybe they wouldn't charge her a credit if she doesn't eat and I guarantee she won't :rolleyes: . Since we booked w/free dining if a credit goes it goes. Does anyone have any experience with this?
If we don't get charged the credit for her, then I may pay OOP for her at that meal and myself at another and use the TS credits for CRT Lunch paying for her OOP there as well.
I actually totalled up the O'hana meal and it's not that bad OOP, so maybe I will pay OOP for that meal and use the credits for CRT anyway. Maybe if they do plan to charge for her I will just pay OOP.
Any thoughts/advice?

I'd ask for a written confirmation for the answer to what you are asking, and then go with whatever you have written confirmation of. You can ask for written confirmation from WDW Guest Communications. wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

My son was just getting over being sick when we went to our CRT breakfast. We explained to the CM that he did not want to eat. The CM was very strict about it, but said if he didn't eat anything, he would not have to pay. I think you would be fine at O'hana's.

I do know that as an adult at a character meal, one member of our party was charged a $5 "entertainment charge." She couldn't eat due to medical issues--she was newly diagnosed, and felt better doing exactly what she had been instructed by cooking her own food at our DVC room. She did have a glass of ice water. They did tell her about the charge in advance.

If they have agreed not to charge your child, I'd get it in writing.

Yes, the characters come to your table.

If they have agreed not to charge your child, I'd get it in writing.
Excellent advice. Never rely on anything you're not explicitly promised in writing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter