Re-introduce Yourself!!

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
Wondering how many VMK'ers still visit! Reconnect with old friends and re-introduce yourself! :)

MickeysMagic

I still miss my ear hats and my VMK friends. :)

Aww, no one's posting? :( Seems empty here. I was MonkeyRulz on VMK - I miss it greatly.

Hugs! I still stop by this place from time to time.

Happy Guest from VMK.

Ultracoolmouse was my handle in VMK, it was a random one that I said what the heck and went with it.

Still hear occasionally from folks like Dislori and Sleepingbeth and run into to tiki and purpleduck everyonce in a blue moon online.

Was alot of fun wish they would bring it back again someday.

I'm still here - Pinkgirlygirl on VMK (RIP Pink) :sad1:

I mostly hang out on the Community Board here on DIS. Haven't found any online games to play - nor do I have the time to anyways. But I do miss all of my little VMK friends. What an AWESOME community we once had here on the DIS.

My kids were talking about VMK today and how much they miss it, which got me to looking back.

VMK opened 8 years ago this week and my first screen name was BlueMinnie, although I soon started using Disneyllama (Demon was banned by the censors!) and stuck with that until the end.

I miss it, too. Sometimes I just hop in to http://vmkrevisited.com/index.html just to listen to the sounds and see the sights again.

My kids were 12 and 9 when it launched and we played together until it closed.

One is now off at college and the other finishing her junior year in high school. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!