? re: port airlines & transfers

diz4me

Mouseketeer
Hi! Can anyone help with these 2 questions?

1. What airlines let you check your bags at the port for your return trip, and is this only available if you purchase Disney transfers?

2. We have a group of 6 adults and 5 toddlers to get back to the airport, post-cruise. Any ideas on what companies can accomodate us, and what would be the best configuration?

Thanks a million!

Peg

The following airlines are available at the port :

American
Delta
Northwest
US Air
Continental

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Wow! So, even If I use Happy Limo to take me back to MCO, I cna check my luggage after I got off the ship, right there at the port??

Or is the airline checkin thing only for those with DCL transfers?

I am glad to see all of those airlines at the port. Thanks for the response. I am still wondering though whether or not I can check my bags if I am not using DCL transfers and just using my own car service. If anyone knows, I 'd appreicate the help.

Thanks!
Peg

Dreamer04,
In the past we've checked our luggage with American at the port, even when using Happy Limo. However, it's been a LONG time since we've done that, as we switched to ATA a while back, so you'll want to double check to see if that is still true.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks Barb! Diz4me had the same question, that's why I popped in here.

I am still up in the air as to where exaclty I'll be staying that Friday night. It all depends on who's working, who's in school. It's Good Friday, so my DH and DD and DS may be off. I'll have to take an extra vacation day..but it's worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter